Located in the heart of Athens, 1051 Baxter is the perfect location for weddings in the Classic City.
This venue has the capacity to host ceremonies, receptions, and offers an intimate cocktail hour space for guests. With a large, open concept upper level and quaint lower level, this is the perfect location to host your ceremony and reception all in one place.
On-Site Wedding Amenities
- Bridal Suite with Kitchen, private bathroom, and quaint outdoor sitting area
- Catering Prep Kitchen
- Deck Patio on the side of building, perfect for hosting cocktail hour
- Groom and Groomsmen prep area with private bathroom
- 4 Large Boxwood walls
- 275 Custom Wooden Rattan Chairs
- Farm and Folding Tables
- Lounge Seating included on lower level
- Steel Bentwood Cafe chairs on patio
- Interchangeable chandeliers in main event space
- Access to wifi for guests
- Restroom on upper and lower levels
- ADA compliant facility on main and lower levels
- On-site Parking
We know each wedding is unique and we love that we can provide accommodations for a variety of visions. Whether our couples are looking for an intimate wedding for 50, or a large celebration of 200+, we have the ability to accommodate many different arrangements. The max venue capacity is three hundred persons; however, layout and wedding set preferences will determine the seating capacity for each event. We are happy to guide you according to your needs!
Frequently asked questions
Do you allow outside vendors?
Yes, we have an open vendor policy as long our clients are using licensed professionals.
Do you provide tables and chairs?
Yes, 275 custom wooden rattan chairs are included with each rental along with a variety of farm and folding tables.
What time do events have to conclude?
Unless special permission is granted all events must conclude by 12am.